The era of mobility makes securing data more challenging - and more critical - than ever.
We Have A Three-Step Approach
- Securing people and personal devices, so information isn't vulnerable as it becomes mobile
- Ensuring business security and compliance, so organizations safely hold information and adhere to industry regulations
- Information availability, because protection also means guarding accessibility to authorized users.
You know the situation:
- Critical business data needs protection from increasingly sophisticated attacks and theft;
- There's a growing list of internal policies and external regulations to ensure compliance; and
- The data needs to be highly available across a variety of devices - when and where your diverse and mobile workforce and customers need it - or productivity and profits drop and complaints rise.
Data is the lifeblood of organizations today. Without it, business processes cease to function. Corrupt information creates a perceived lack of integrity, so designing an infrastructure that minimizes system failures and their impacts isn't a luxury - it's a necessity.
The right data protection solution ensures that critical information remains backed up and secure with minimal overhead and oversight. But how much protection do you employ? What data needs to be protected with the right level of availability and risk mitigation? Controlling complexity and cost is every bit as important as scalability and availability in today's IT environment.