High-demand storage solutions get more complex, pushing the scalability limits of aging media and platforms. At the same time, client-side applications demands are pushing storage architectures to their limits of performance, availability and capacity.
IT Infrastructure Management and OS Management help customers with effective management of virtualization of servers, storage and networks, and an ever increasing deftness to adapt and evolve with technology. We have developed an ability to manage complexity within the environment and reduce risk from business and technology perspectives.
Virtualization and Consolidation services, architecture, design, administration, and value added services support the entire life cycle. All these service offerings are based on ITIL Structure.
- Breadth of coverage - Windows, Linux and Unix
- Depth of service coverage from administration to value added services
- Highly trained team of VMWare professionals, certified by VMWare
- Well defined L1, L2 and L3 skill definitions
- Element-based pricing model
- Virtual Resolution Group (RG) to handle field escalations
- Center of Excellence (CoE) to implement best practices in the industry
- Return on Investment (ROI) analysis
- Backup solutions tuned to virtual environment